| Not too many in the theater at 11:25 am. We get a good price at this time of day 20HKD, $2.57 |
Tuesday we split and Paul went to Wellcome for ice cream and I went the other way to International Park and Shop for salsa, Hershey chocolate and a few other things. We meet back up at home and then left for TST for City Super where I hoped to find pumpkin for a dessert I need to make for the Anderson party on the 30th. Success, found everything I needed. We stopped for lunch at McDonalds on the way home and ran into these two YW who are teaching in China for six months. They are here to renew their visas and this gentleman who is from Australia. As it turns out we are all members of the Church. What a small world.
| Garry Tuddenham, Danika Jensen, Kaysville, Mackenzie Gossling from Arizona |
We had a very busy week at the temple. We are getting ready for shutdown for cleaning and I'm sure everyone wanted to get to the temple before it closes. We had a group from India again and many local and international visitors who were here to renew visas. The Everyday Branch brought several sisters to receive their own endowment. That was a wonderful experience. The third week of each month the Everyday Branch comes to the temple every day. Paul stays and helps with baptisms because they usually need some extra priesthood. It was a wonderful spiritual week.
Saturday evening Jackie Hoskins and I went to see "The Legend of Mulan" dance. It was wonderful and we had a great time. We saw the Salmons and the Clarks on the other side of the theater. We want to go to more.
| Banner for the performance. I know my granddaughters would have loved this performance |
We put up our Christmas tree which we got from the Rhysens when they left. It looks so beautiful. Good thing we put it up early because this week we are giving it away.
President Collins was sick Sunday so was not able to come. Kristy Anne got off and was on her way to Manila, well enough to travel. Sister Collins and Shona were also on their way to South Africa. We did end up have 57 at Church so that was good. Afterwards we had Home Teaching. Don't know what happened to all of our group but here is who was present.
| Queenie, Lingling, Paul, Taeia, Aliehya |
Think of ten things you are thankful for and share them with those you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment