Tuesday we decided to attend the 11 o'clock session. I was out of names. In the locker room I saw Sister Pratt and asked if she had a name I could do for her. I was an answer to prayer. She also had some baptisms and there was a group in the baptistry and she was trying to decide whether to do a session or baptisms. So I took her name and she went to do baptisms. It's so nice to know you can be there for the Lord even if you do't recognize it right at first.
We are off to Costco today. Want to get a few things before Kimberly and family get here. We had a successful trip and because of the time of day did not have any trouble in the bus getting home even though we had the big cart.
 |
| took two benches to get all the groceries in |
We were on a sealing session with President Bench Wednesday evening and it was very sweet. We sealed several families with three or four children all at the same time. One family had two infant children who died and President Bench commented about how it must have felt to have lost these two children when they were young and now to have them sealed to them forever. A great spirit in the temple. We had five cleaners show up and the work got done quickly and everyone got out early. We are last out this week and so have been trying to get the missionaries out as soon as possible instead of waiting around for someone to excuse them when everything is done.
We are going to a 8:30 sealing session Thursday morning with Bro. Garf.
No comments:
Post a Comment