 |
| Taking ukulele lessons from Elder & Sister Ferrari at the PCC |
 |
| More lessons from Elder Baker at the Mission home |
 |
| which one do you want? |
 |
| New Zealand Village doing the Haka dance |
 |
| One of the beautiful waterfalls at the PCC |
 |
| Elder Gay from the Seventy and Area President Auna at our FHE |
D&C 88:73 "I will hasten my work through you." Sanctify yourself. Joshua 3:t tomorrow I will work wonders. Turning hearts to be submissive to what we were called to do. Invite people to act. How can I minister today? D&C 112 effectual door. Live your life by keeping your covenants and promises. Magnify your calling and you will be blessed. "The power of Everyday missionaries". D&C 3 "behold you have many gifts, He will bless you and your family. When you do His priorities the windows of heaven will open. This is a gospel of deliverance. If you magnify He will bless you.
Great week in the temple. We have many patrons who come every week to our 11 and 4 o'clock sessions and we are getting to know and love each of them. They are so faithful, even when their lives are difficult. We also helped with several weddings again this week. It is such a blessing to see these young people come and start their lives together the right way.
1 comment:
Hi Grandma, I would like the second from the bottom. Thanks! Robbie
Post a Comment