Hi, This is your old hometeacher speakin, wonders never cease. Thanks for doing this blog. I truly enjoy hearing from you in this manner. This week we were at the BYUs graduation for our daughter Trine. It was a quick trip we left Camarillo Wednesday, and come home on Saturday. Have a great week. John Lassen
Just got your blogsite from Marnell today. What a treasure! This is so much fun to read. Tom and I have been to so many of the places you are talking about. We just loved our times in Palmyra and vicinity. Keep up the good work on the blogsite. Good luck and God bless.
2 comments:
Hi, This is your old hometeacher speakin, wonders never cease. Thanks for doing this blog. I truly enjoy hearing from you in this manner. This week we were at the BYUs graduation for our daughter Trine. It was a quick trip we left Camarillo Wednesday, and come home on Saturday. Have a great week. John Lassen
Just got your blogsite from Marnell today. What a treasure! This is so much fun to read.
Tom and I have been to so many of the places you are talking about. We just loved our times in Palmyra and vicinity. Keep up the good work on the blogsite. Good luck and God bless.
Post a Comment