The Palmyra Temple in December. We took a walk today thru the grove. It was cold, slippery and not a leaf anywhere.
We went shopping on Pday and Paul ended up looking at hats. We said we would put them on the blog and have a vote as to which would be the best.This is the home we are renting. It is beautiful and so cosy. We are enjoying it very much.
This was suppose to be on our Christmas cards but it didn't snow in time so enjoy it here.
Paul shoveling during the first real snow fall. We have a snow blower but he doesn't know how to use it yet.
Monday evening we went to the Bishop's Storehouse to help package nuts for the holidays. These are our friends, the Zsembery's, Sister Chapman and me.
We had our Ward Christmas party on Saturday night. Nice ham dinner and program. Tonight we are going to a fireside on indoor winter gardening by Pres. Jones. Have a great week and remember the reason for the season. "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
8 comments:
Thanks for your postings and pictures. Sorry you won't be her to carol to. We'll miss you. I think Pres. Lewis should buy the last hat. Merry christmas. John Lassen
Robbie chooses the last hat, then he said he likes all of them. He wishes he could be there with grandpa shoveling the snow. We love you.
Rob, Kelly, Robbie and Riley
The snow looks so beautiful! It looks like you have a nice place to stay in, too. The temple looks pretty.
I'd vote for the last hat just to be silly, but in reality I think I liked the first one the best.
Thanks for the pics and updates!
Love y'all!
:-)
Tami (Kelly) Gooch
I personally like the 2nd hat! But I'm still so used to you wearing a baseball hat, these others don't seem really like you!
Beautiful snow scenes! Enjoy walking in your winter wonderland!
Debi
Josh likes the first one and Tyler likes the last one!!! We love you both!
Kory, Katie, Tyler, Josh and Gage
Definitely the plaid! Marjean should get a big polka dot beretto go with it and then you could be the toast of the town! Ha! Ha! The pictures of the snow are beautiful!
The girls all choose the first hat. We miss you and love you.
Gary, Kim, Courtney, Kaylee, Mallorie, & Brayden
You've got some cute grandkids!!! Those pics on the left are adorable! Just thought I'd tell you that, not that you didn't already know it. :-) Tami
Post a Comment