It was also Kaylee's homecoming talk in Jerome 3rd Ward. She had a nice support group from the family. Kory, Katie and family and Kelly, Rob and family all made it along with Debbie, Mike, Staci, Adam, Mason, Kevin and Johanna and I'm sure many others. Everyone said she did well. They had three youth speakers also who had been on Moroni's Quest, Mallorie was one of them. Kaylee said she, Kaylee, took about 15 minutes.
Monday night at FHE Elder Hopkinson gave us a presentation on places and things to do on Oahu. we need the link before Kaylee and Mallorie leave. Wednesday Emily covered for me on the 11 o'clock session and I went to the airport to pick up the girls. From their we went to Diamond Head where they climbed, we had to go change and get some food first. We tried a Korean BBQ. From there we drove home by way of Koneohe.
![]() |
| arrival in Hawaii |
![]() |
| Canoe Parade |
Another week has gone by and only three weeks left here in Hawaii. It has been a wonderful mission. Paul has been working on his FHE Aloha Oe. I'm still thinking.
Robbie just celebrated his 16th birthday with a party at Kory and Katie's pool. Sounds like it was a success. Robbie had 13 friends, Mercedes brought 7 of her friends and Josh had a bunch of his friends, so a good time had by all.
![]() |
| Robbie's invitation to the Homecoming Dance, He's now 16. |
We love our family. We feel so very blessed. God has been so very good to us. We know He lives and loves us and wants us to return to His heavenly home. May we all continue to work toward that great end.
WATCHING THE SUNSET AT TURTLE BAY
Paul's Aloha Oe
Great serving with you spiritual giants. Thank you for
noticing my imperfections and helping me correct them. You have helped me to
become a better person, a better missionary, and especially to help me prepare
for our next mission. Savior taught D&C 95:1-Whom I love I also chasten. I
am grateful for His love.
I must never forget that I am a child of God. I love Him and
I know that He loves me. I first learned this truth when I was baptized in
Camarillo CA when I was 46 years old. My wife and I were married 18 years
before I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I
had some fears and concerns but now those are my biggest blessings. Tithing,
callings, church for 3 hours, word of wisdom.
We have now tithed our age having served 6 missions. New
York temple, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia CES mission, Hong Kong temple, MLS in
Salt Lake City South mission, Manhattan temple, and Laie Hawaii temple. We also started our paper work for our next
mission. Summit 9 months before mission.
Mosiah 2:17-That ye may learn that when ye are in the
service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. Admire
your service in your various capacities and how you have touched the young
people on your mission. We see your influence with the students that you serve
with in the temple as they participate as patrons and ordinance workers.
We have been blessed to have volunteered and shared in many
various areas. Just serve has blessed us
as we have blessed Pastor Virgil and Pastor He will take you for a free canoe ride.
Visitors center serving with the young sisters. I-Work. Early morning seminary
priesthood. Clean temple during shut down. BYUI women’s luncheon. Visited wards
on fast Sunday.
Husband baptized wife Saturday. Talked to them Sunday when
she was confirmed. Came to the temple and he was baptized for her Father and he
baptized her for other family members.
7 Sister come to temple once a month from Molokai then fly
home same day.
Escort own endowments and weddings.
Serve those in wheelchairs. 100 year old Sister Watenabe.
Sister Munson every day in the temple.
I love seeing each one of you angels in the temple and the
spirit you bring to the temple.
We love each one of you and thank you for loving us. Most
important person to thank is my sweet wife. Elder Andersen, spoke at a BYU I
devotional in 2017. We were married in 1971. She must have been there. He
encouraged the listeners to not be afraid to take a chance with someone who
might not be an obvious choice. We look deeper and farther into who they are
and who they will become. Thank you for helping me become your eternal
companion. I love you.
Grateful for President Walker asking us to read the Book of
Mormon for 30 minutes daily. Nephi also taught me who I can become. Nephi 1:1-
he was highly favored of the Lord. 1 Nephi17:35-righteous, Alma 48:20-humble. 1
Nephi 3:6-Not murmur. Mosiah 10:13-more faithful in keeping the commandments
for the Lord heard his prayers and answered them. Alma 13:23-We are thus highly
favored for we have these glad tidings declared unto us. We will cherish the
eternal friends we have met. May Heavenly Father continue to bless each one of
us with His choicest blessings as we continue to learn and do His will.
Great serving with you spiritual giants. You have helped me
to become a better person, a better missionary, and especially to help me
prepare for our next mission.
I must never forget that I am a child of God. I love Him and
I know that He loves me. I first learned this truth when I was baptized in
Camarillo CA when I was 46 years old. My wife and I were married 18 years
before I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I
had some fears and concerns but now those are my biggest blessings. Tithing,
callings, church for 3 hours, word of wisdom.
We have now tithed our age having served 6 missions. New
York temple, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia CES mission, Hong Kong temple, MLS in
Salt Lake City South mission, Manhattan temple, and Laie Hawaii temple.
Mosiah 2:17-That ye may learn that when ye are in the
service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. Admire
your service in your various capacities and how you have touched the young
people on your mission. We see your influence with the students that you serve
with in the temple as they participate as patrons and ordinance workers and at
the PCC and BYU-H activities that they participate in.
We have been blessed to have volunteered and served in many
various areas. Just serve has blessed us
as we have blessed Pastor Virgil and Pastor Sage. He will take you for a free
canoe ride. Visitors center serving with the young sisters. I-Work. Early
morning seminary priesthood. Clean temple during shut down. BYUI women’s
luncheon. Visited wards on fast Sunday.
Husband baptized wife Saturday. Talked to them Sunday when
she was confirmed. Invited them to come to the temple and he was baptized for
her Father and he baptized her for other family members.
7 Sisters come to the temple once a month from Molokai then
fly home same day.
Escort own endowments and weddings.
Serve those in wheelchairs. 100 year old Sister Watenabe.
Sister Munson every day in the temple.
I love seeing each one of you angels in your various
assignments in the temple and the spirit you bring to the temple.
We love each one of you and thank you for loving us. Most
important person to thank is my sweet wife. Elder Andersen, spoke at a BYU I
devotional in 2017. We were married in 1971. She must have been there. He
encouraged the listeners to not be afraid to take a chance with someone who
might not be an obvious choice. We look deeper and farther into who they are
and who they will become. Thank you for helping me become your eternal
companion. I love you.
Grateful for President Walker asking us to read the Book of
Mormon for 30 minutes daily. Nephi also taught me who I can become. Nephi 1:1-
he was highly favored of the Lord. 1 Nephi17:35-righteous, Alma 48:20-humble. 1
Nephi 3:6-Not murmur. Mosiah 10:13-more faithful in keeping the commandments
for the Lord heard his prayers and answered them. Alma 13:23-We are thus highly
favored for we have these glad tidings declared unto us. We will cherish the
eternal friends we have met. Thank you for the influence you have had on us.
May Heavenly Father continue to bless each one of us with His choicest
blessings as we continue to learn and do His will.








No comments:
Post a Comment